The School is situated in the midst of Greenery on the Chennai to Tirupathi 4/6 Lane National Highway 205 in Murukampattu Village near the Temple Town of Tiruttani. The school was started as a Greenfield venture and hence as ample scope for offering excellent facilities.
We have a fleet of 10 buses to pick and drop students managed by competent transport department. All the Buses are owned by the School. The School has not hired any Buses on Contract Basis.
“Click here” for bus route details
“Click here” for details about Transportation Charges
The School is Located in a sprawling campus of 3.40 acres (13.759.31 Square Metres) fully owned by the promoters.Shakthi Education Trust has entered into a Long Term Lease (30 Years) with Shakthi Associates (Land Owner) vide Registered Lease Deed No.3176, Year 2014, Book No.1 comprising of 13 pages at the Sub-Registrars Office, Tiruttani, Tiruvallur District Tamil Nadu on 18th June 2014.)
The Architect Designed School Building Consists of Ground Floor, First Floor & Second Floor with Good Ventilation and Landscape. The School has a total Built-up area of 2,345.47 Square Metres.
The Building is duly approved by Directorate of Town & Country Planning (DTCP) vide approval Number 209/2015 dated 31st March 2015.
“Click here” for DTCP Approval Letter
Shakthi Public School has modern digital classrooms with full audio and video equipment and built-in projectors, fully equipped activity rooms, very well stocked library and arts/crafts room, modern computer halls, well furnished and first-aid provided resting rooms, spacious and open corridors, planned play ground, landscaped garden areas, etc. all within an architect designed modern building. The furniture within the classrooms and activity rooms are carefully selected and installed. They are specially designed for children. The tables, chairs, toys, art and craft material, models, displays are all cheerful to look and play with.
All the Class Rooms are furnished with necessary Tables, Benches, Storage cupboards, book racks, Lunch Bag Racks and Speakers for Public Address System.
Principal Room, Office Room, Staff Room and Offices are Fully Furnished with necessary Work stations, Tables and Storage Racks.
Drinking Water with RO Plant, CCTV Coverage with 23 Cameras, 800 Square Feet of Children’s Covered Play Area (Outdoor), Playground, and Transportation Facility with 10 Buses are the additional facilities available.
School has developed a Playground of around 35,000 Sft. Facilities are provided to conduct various Out-Door games such as Volley Ball, Basket Ball, Throw Ball, Kho-kho, Tenni-Koit and cricket in this Playground.
“Click here” for details floor-wise
- The School has a Well Equipped and Spacious library with a Reading Room. The Library is spread over 700 Square Feet. The Library is well equipped with Various Books, Magazines, Periodicals, Dailies, etc. to empower the knowledge and to know the day to day affairs.
“Click here” for details
- The School has a Well Equipped and Spacious Computer Laboratory with the Latest Hardware & Software. The Lab is spread over 500 Square Feet. The Lab has around 20 Computers for students with Broadband InternetConnectivity
- The School has a Well Equipped and Spacious MathsLaboratory with the Latest Equipments. The Lab is spread over 500 Square Feet.
- The School has a Well Equipped and Spacious Composite Sciece Laboratory with the Latest Equipments. The Lab is spread over 700 Square Feet.
- We have a playground measuring 3,500 Square Metres within the School Campus
- Facilities provided in the school to conduct various Out-Door games such as Volley Ball, Basket Ball, ThrowBall, Kho-kho ,Tenni-Koit and cricket.
- Facitlites provided in the school to conduct various In-Door games such as Chess, Table Tennis, Carom, etc. This is conducted in the Sports Room.
- Varieties of Drills like Dumbles, Lezium, Hoops,etc., are conducted during PT classes
- Yoga education also form a part of School Curriculum.
- Health education is imparted to all pupils.
DOCTOR ON CALL
- A Team of doctors conduct medical checkup every year. Health Camps are organized for the Students & Staff.
- Doctor on Call is available to take care of Regular & Emergency Medical Assistance.
HEALTH &SAFETY MEASURES
“We care for our Students Health &Safety”.
The School has received the following Certifications/NOC pertaining to Health & Safety:
- Safe Drinking & Sanitary Condition Certificate from the Department of Public Health & Preventive Medicine,
- Water Samples Examination Report issued by Department of PublicHealth & Preventive Medicine, Chief Water Analysis Laboratory
- Building Structural Soundness Certificate(Form A, B, C & D) from the State Government Approved Evaluators
- No-Objection-Certificate from The District Officer, Tamil Nadu Fire & Rescue Services
School provides Healthy Drinking Water to the Students & the Staff. The water is RO treated from the RO Plan which is installed within the school campus.
The school is fitted with 23 CCTV Cameras which are fixed to cover the Staff Rooms, Corridors, Visitors Area, Reception Area, Office Area, etc.
The School has installed sufficient Fire Fighting Equipment in all required areas to meet any fire accidents. Mock drills conducted periodically to familiarize the Staff & Students in the event of any fire accidents.